Only people mentioned by TheKingsChick in this post can reply
Diana DJT @Diana
18 March, 12:34
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
what joy this post brings meโค๏ธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’ฅ I am so grateful for all of you being here at this moment in history, sharing truth, beautiful words, compassion, your strength when I feel weak. I have lost contact with my very small family, but with you great Patriots, I can keep going ๐Ÿธ we are the blessed ones, the ones God chose ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ I stand with pride ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธwith each and everyone of you๐Ÿ’ฅ this incredible movement is the real history in real time WW, eyes wide open, never to go back to sleep again๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ฅ I shall carry on, stay the course God Wins๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’ฅโค๏ธ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
18 March, 12:46
In response Diana DJT to her Publication
Thats beautiful ...Well written !!!
โค๐Ÿ‘Šโคโค

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
18 March, 12:24
if we listened and created a simpler life. The comming months will be a challenge but challenges stretch out thought process, helping to create a bigger break from the " matrix". ๐Ÿ˜ Be at peace, see the wonderful things around us, rest your mind and body, laugh often, smile and pay it firward.

18 March, 12:47
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
Well said !!! Yes Amen !!!
โค๐Ÿ‘Šโคโค

Patriot Lisa @robeofglory
18 March, 12:15
NESARA currently happening! The best is yet to come!

18 March, 12:20
In response Patriot Lisa to her Publication
Yes it is !!!

Diana DJT @Diana
18 March, 12:39
In response Patriot Lisa to her Publication
I pray for all of humanity to be freed from debt slavery, from all forms of slavery, being sued by debt collectors is pretty scary. Went broke from cancer & medical bills, my mom helped me with home expenses, had to go in rehab facility, these debt companies are evil, I know I am not alone, so many lost their jobs, lost loved ones, I am keeping the faith๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฅ Godspeed ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Selah 321 @Selah
16 March, 07:27
Back atcha..

16 March, 08:38
In response Selah 321 to her Publication
โค๐Ÿ‘Šโคโค

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
16 March, 07:06

16 March, 08:40
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
โค๐Ÿ‘Šโคโค

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
15 March, 09:41
Thank You. GOD Bless You and GOD Bless Us All. Where We Go One, We Go All.

15 March, 09:42
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
โค๐Ÿ‘Šโคโค

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
15 March, 09:40

15 March, 09:41
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
โค๐Ÿ‘Šโคโค

15 March, 09:40
3 pics

Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
15 March, 11:28

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
15 March, 09:35
I absolutely, beyond a doubt, no exaggeration, Big Time Truth, could NOT have made it this far without the loyal, patriotic, courageous, God-fearing, heart-centered anons on this site.

You share the latest digs
You have hilarious memes (laughter is great medicine)
You Have YUGE convictions and a God-gifted knack for discerning TRUTH.

God bless you
God bless you!
โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
16 March, 07:10
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
AMEN TO THAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
16 March, 07:18
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
So true, lots of light and love to everyone.
Very thankful to found you all!

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
15 March, 07:24
ditto my friend

15 March, 07:25
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
โค๐Ÿ‘Šโคโค

Nancy Ross @Hawaiiananon
15 March, 07:06
love you patriots, it's definitely been a long crazy movie.

15 March, 07:21
In response Nancy Ross to her Publication
โค๐Ÿ‘Šโคโค

Carey Lou @Careylou
15 March, 06:50
๐Ÿ’žMy family and friends think I am cray cray so It's very nice to have anons and Patriots on line ๐Ÿ’ž

15 March, 07:22
In response Carey Lou to her Publication
โค๐Ÿ‘Šโคโค

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
15 March, 06:35
went from frens to family with wego and anonup...H/T to kobayashi and team @administrator

15 March, 07:22
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
โค๐Ÿ‘Šโคโค

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
15 March, 06:24
Thank you Dee. It's been a pleasure having you here and I'm sure we'll all see each other on the flip side. It feels like it's getting close to being turned off. Have fun and stay safe. โคGod bless.

15 March, 06:27
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
Sweet Brother of Mine
There are so many of you I want to meet
I'm sure we'll meet one day
โค๐Ÿ‘Šโคโค
I'll see you on the flip side

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
15 March, 06:22
Couldnt have fought this information war (WW3) with a better group of people than these Jesus Believing, God honoring, Patriotic Anons! Its been a ride and surely much more to come! Been blessed to serve with all you fine people! Much Love! The Best Is Yet To Come!

15 March, 06:23
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
โค๐Ÿ‘Šโคโค

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
15 March, 06:56
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
Thank you everyone here. Maybe when our metals and certain shares pay off we could all meet at a nice sunny beach somplace exotic.
โค๐Ÿ˜›

Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
15 March, 06:22
yes this is thetime of Armageddon

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
15 March, 06:14
AMEN I AM PROUD OF US ALL TOO !!!!!!!! WWG1WGA WW

15 March, 06:16
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
โค๐Ÿ‘Šโคโค