Only people mentioned by Mocheezeplz in this post can reply
J.J. Jameson @jjj
16 March, 06:34
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
This happened once before and people disliked it so much after the first winter, that it was rolled back. lmao

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
15 March, 09:13
BRAVO ... what a waste of time (pun intended)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
15 March, 05:57
Maybe the twice annual shifts in time are done to allow for subtle timeline resets to occur on a more permanent global basis, i.e. realm adjustments. I'm also willing to bet that the shift in time in relationship to our natural circadian rhythms is quite harmful to Nature's delicate balance. Maybe these gentlemen are resetting the time for the Titanic.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
17 March, 01:05
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
Do you keep a battery operated clock around? The time has been turned back a lot in the past many years.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
15 March, 05:09
In reference to your second pic with March 15 date

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
15 March, 05:14
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Also the Ides of March is the 74th day of the year -->7+4 = 11

And March is the 3rd month of the Year --> 3

Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
15 March, 05:04
i dont like that time; but, oh well...at least we won’t have to change our clocks anymore. i like my circadium rhythm and sleeping when its dark at (20:00 *8pm*) not when the sun sets then

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
15 March, 05:08
In response Chris Miss to her Publication
Good thing you don't live in Alaska lol. Also, always found this Native American saying funny.

Nett Eighty ✝ @Nett80
15 March, 04:59
not like we haven't other major things they should be dealing with

Susan Grubl @SuzyQSD
15 March, 05:10
In response Nett Eighty ✝ to her Publication
Took the words right out of my mouth!

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
15 March, 04:00
One thing I love about my state is no DLST... no jet lag or late nights no clock changes.......... but dang the whole channel line-up changed.

Free Bird @DCast
15 March, 03:53
I hope they get it closer to #RealTime #SunDialTime !

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 March, 03:36
11/11 2023
Vibes are real.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
15 March, 11:18
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I have been seeing November 11 in particular

there are no such things as dates & times

just happenings

CERN FIXED

FLIP THE SWITCH

11:11 portal open ???

ReadyAF

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
15 March, 11:48
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
11/11 2023 = 2+2+2+2+3 = 11