Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
15 March, 09:39

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
My parents put me in these gifted and talented classes as a kid they used that term for me back then too. I never understood what it meant until much later on. The other kids teased me mercilessly for being in that class, they told me that's where the stick the "special" kids. I made my parents pull me out of it because I wanted to fit in not be singled out. I still wonder how things might have been if I had ignored the teasing and stayed in.
09:53 AM - Mar 15, 2022
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

15 March, 11:00
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
They saw my talent in art early at 5, I was drawing and shading rooms I was sitting in with detail far beyond the norm for my age. I was solving those little metal puzzles, number puzzles and rubix cubes quickly too. didn't matter how much they mixed the puzzle up. 😋

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 March, 10:44
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
TY for sharing!!!

15 March, 10:52
😊🙏🤍

15 March, 10:44
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
You did the best you could at every step of the way!!! Do not doubt you or your past!!! You are Magnificent in all ways!!! I was told I was "Special" all my life. Somewhere along the way it had become a bad word, but it is no longer as I see "Special" to be the most Brilliant, Loving, and Caring individuals there are!!! Keep shining and smiling!!! Spiral Up!!!

15 March, 10:52
Then we have a great many wonderful, special people gathered here. 😄
. 10:44 [144] [9] ~ [333] 🤍