Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
15 March, 09:39

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
15 March, 09:53
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
My parents put me in these gifted and talented classes as a kid they used that term for me back then too. I never understood what it meant until much later on. The other kids teased me mercilessly for being in that class, they told me that's where the stick the "special" kids. I made my parents pull me out of it because I wanted to fit in not be singled out. I still wonder how things might have been if I had ignored the teasing and stayed in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
15 March, 11:00
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
They saw my talent in art early at 5, I was drawing and shading rooms I was sitting in with detail far beyond the norm for my age. I was solving those little metal puzzles, number puzzles and rubix cubes quickly too. didn't matter how much they mixed the puzzle up. 😋