Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
15 March, 09:39

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
15 March, 09:53
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
My parents put me in these gifted and talented classes as a kid they used that term for me back then too. I never understood what it meant until much later on. The other kids teased me mercilessly for being in that class, they told me that's where the stick the "special" kids. I made my parents pull me out of it because I wanted to fit in not be singled out. I still wonder how things might have been if I had ignored the teasing and stayed in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
You did the best you could at every step of the way!!! Do not doubt you or your past!!! You are Magnificent in all ways!!! I was told I was "Special" all my life. Somewhere along the way it had become a bad word, but it is no longer as I see "Special" to be the most Brilliant, Loving, and Caring individuals there are!!! Keep shining and smiling!!! Spiral Up!!!
10:44 AM - Mar 15, 2022
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
15 March, 10:52
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Then we have a great many wonderful, special people gathered here. 😄
. 10:44 [144] [9] ~ [333] 🤍