Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
15 March, 07:48
Quite ironic how everyone wants this to move faster, but if it did, most couldnt mentally handle it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
15 March, 07:53
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
We don't want it to move faster - we want it to be OVER.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Thats the same thing.
Once this is OVER, all of us will be using telepathy to talk to each other, and I don't see many patriots talking about telepathy yet.

We have a LONG way to go.
07:54 AM - Mar 15, 2022
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
15 March, 10:46
Collective consciousness is a form of telepathy n that's here now, whether we realise it or not? Just need more on the same wavelength?

Captain Morgan @KristinMorgan
15 March, 10:27
It's already here ❣️ tap in!

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
15 March, 09:42
at Home we r telepatic... everyone

Justin Seign @Justin_Seign
15 March, 09:36
all I hear in my head is the incessant ringing, the high pitched pulsed static grinding... there is hardly room for thoughts let alone telepathy or 'fill in the blank' Its SOOOO loud, ubiquitous and mind numbing... there is no way to break through it and it becomes louder when I put in hearing protection... 100% effective block for most anything else... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15 March, 09:41
In response Justin Seign to his Publication
Lol
Patriot youre getting downloads
keep praying you got this
use Hz videos on youtube
;)

Dottie French @DotOn777
15 March, 09:22
Yes, exactly!

I have a date with my library tomorrow to find out how I can clear my head chakra, and other stuff...I'm determined NOT TO GET LEFT BEHIND.

If people choose to stay in their 'safe place' and not expand their capabilities, I believe those are the ones who will be left behind in the matrix.

Just between me, you, and the fence post, Lauren,part of the 'process' is to let go of .f.e.a.r. and find the .L.O.V.E.

I don't know what I'm doing yet. But it's ok because I am allowing my mind and body to come together as God created me...and I am so...

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
15 March, 09:20
people just dont real eyes it yet god is speaking through everything and everyone every song every number every memory just gotta learn to decipher the messages . thats what i have gathered though my time

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
15 March, 09:20
Do you think it's not spoken about because of 1 Corinthians 2:11?

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
15 March, 09:04
I hope there is a way to block that.

15 March, 09:04
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
Why on Earth would you want to block your god given gifts?