Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Heal The World Joyful @HealTheWorld
15 March, 05:51
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
There are no Coincidences

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
15 March, 01:54
I made a run to the feed store for some items the other day and my total was $17.76...nails done that same day, they put me in chair number 17....I mean multiple times a day I see it...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
15 March, 08:27
on target!

Dan Dan @DanDan
15 March, 08:09
QRP 😎

Par Nelli @Parnelli
15 March, 06:13
1+7+7+6=21
12 21
1221 take it all away

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
15 March, 01:18

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
14 March, 11:13
Wow Pretty Good Doq! Never Caught That Before!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 March, 11:02
Not a coincidence!

Q post 1776
“Without the pen of the author of Common Sense, the sword of Washington would have been raised in vain.”
-John Adams
Q

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
14 March, 10:34
I'm simply going to point this out....Ripples are evident in the water....Someone told me to watch the water....

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
14 March, 10:33
1st Q "1776" which is 1 of 17 ;)
+MAP

14 March, 10:34
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
👆

14 March, 10:37
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication