Doq Holliday @doqholliday
14 March, 02:20
You know who has seen you in all your struggles to try and be a good person and help defeat evil while defending America?

God has.

You know who has felt every single pain you have felt the past two years, let alone your entire life?

Christ has.

Don’t give up. Your posterity is counting on you to stay strong.

πŸ•ΆπŸ™πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘ŠπŸΌπŸ¦…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane β™‘ @QueenEsther
14 March, 02:42
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
...and now I'm crying.
I'm fighting so hard, I've recieved hate I didn't deserve, I've been pushed away instead of brought in. I have endured everything thrown at me and I'm still trying to love even harder.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
14 March, 05:57
In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication
Serah, you are truly a brilliant and beautiful soul.

Please don't allow those that are evil & ignorant to dim your light or hurt your heart.

My mom always told me, "Do what you know is right in your heart. Do not worry about what others think or say about you because God sees all."

I believe with all my heart that God sends his bravest and most loyal angels to fight evil and spread love. Please know that you are one of them and are very much appreciated.
πŸ™πŸ•ŠπŸ’—πŸ’«βœοΈ

It just so happens that I just read and shared this post & it seems applicable.

Don't give any power to anyone who doesnt deserve it.πŸ’—

14 March, 06:07
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
Thank you Joann, sometimes I struggle to guard my heart, I wear it on my sleeve. Some say I'm too sensitive but the truth is I feel too much. Every word, every action, and every energy goes straight to my heart.
I'm working on not fearing the shadows, and reminding myself when I see them it means there must be a light somewhere. πŸ™πŸ€

Heal The World Joyful @HealTheWorld
i had this at a church im attending. they had to learn i wasnt the bad guy . it did hurt . but God showed up and showed i was lied on . Many prayers for you . keep on keeping on . GOD knows
09:20 PM - Mar 14, 2022
In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HealTheWorld in this post can reply
14 March, 09:49
In response Heal The World Joyful to her Publication
Thank you sister πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ€