Doq Holliday @doqholliday
14 March, 02:20
You know who has seen you in all your struggles to try and be a good person and help defeat evil while defending America?

God has.

You know who has felt every single pain you have felt the past two years, let alone your entire life?

Christ has.

Don’t give up. Your posterity is counting on you to stay strong.

🕶🙏🏼🇺🇸👊🏼🦅

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
14 March, 02:42
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
...and now I'm crying.
I'm fighting so hard, I've recieved hate I didn't deserve, I've been pushed away instead of brought in. I have endured everything thrown at me and I'm still trying to love even harder.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
14 March, 05:57
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Serah, you are truly a brilliant and beautiful soul.

Please don't allow those that are evil & ignorant to dim your light or hurt your heart.

My mom always told me, "Do what you know is right in your heart. Do not worry about what others think or say about you because God sees all."

I believe with all my heart that God sends his bravest and most loyal angels to fight evil and spread love. Please know that you are one of them and are very much appreciated.
🙏🕊💗💫✝️

It just so happens that I just read and shared this post & it seems applicable.

Don't give any power to anyone who doesnt deserve it.💗

Thank you Joann, sometimes I struggle to guard my heart, I wear it on my sleeve. Some say I'm too sensitive but the truth is I feel too much. Every word, every action, and every energy goes straight to my heart.
I'm working on not fearing the shadows, and reminding myself when I see them it means there must be a light somewhere. 🙏🤍
06:07 PM - Mar 14, 2022
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
16 March, 06:14
Hi Serah. Hope you're doing well. I watched this video and wanted to share it with you. Ralph has an amazing way of expressing so many truths.

Have a wonderful night.
🕊💗💫

https://anonup.com/thread/...

16 March, 06:42
Thank you for sharing it with me, I'll share it too for others to see! 😊🙏🤍

Heal The World Joyful @HealTheWorld
14 March, 09:20
i had this at a church im attending. they had to learn i wasnt the bad guy . it did hurt . but God showed up and showed i was lied on . Many prayers for you . keep on keeping on . GOD knows

14 March, 09:49
In response Heal The World Joyful to her Publication
Thank you sister 😊🙏🤍

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
14 March, 06:16
I know and can honestly appreciate how you feel. I've been told I'm too sensitive as well. The truth is, it's absolutely fine to be sensitive and wear your heart on your sleeve as long as you use that beautiful heart to assess who you can and should trust. Those who appreciate and respect you wont trample on your heart. Unfortunately, those that dont, will attempt to.

I believe that evil is attracted to and tries to destroy that which it views as posing the greatest threat to resisting and eliminating it. In the end, no matter what we do or how we feel, I believe God guides us and protects us always. So just do your best to be you and God will handle the rest. I will keep you in my prayers.
🙏🕊💗💫✝️

14 March, 06:28
🥺🙏 Amen, you are so right. I will keep you in my prayers too! You are a beautiful light, thank you for being my friend. 🕊🤍