Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

hope saxton @Scribe11
21 February, 10:02
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
@mrdeeds1111

Please share***

I lived with a pedophile for 11 years - from the time I was 7 years old.
I made this video in 2017 - before I knew anything about about the world- wide pedophilia epidemic. I knew it was bad, but not the scope of it.
I am not comparing my life to the lives these innocent, trafficed children live - and die in.
THIS is the reason I will fight for children who are being hurt.
THIS is why I will not be silent.

If you see something - say something.

#SaveOurChildren

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
21 February, 11:11
In response hope saxton to her Publication
My heart goes out to you...God bless you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cherokee Rose @CherokeeRose
02 February, 11:22
Why are We Not Hunting Pedophiles?!

Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
02 February, 11:01
Please repeat for those in the back.

Chico Panebianco @Chico1
01 February, 11:34
to divert attention from their own evil ways.
our ramblings are light to their dark deeds,
we shine the light we have been given,hoping God will do a work of grace and cause many to repent and turn 180 degrees.
his mercy is being extended daily to all who still choose to be in darkness
inviting them to come up to the light, yet some will chose to cover their eyes and hide in their wickedness.
we continue in our ANON work as soldiers in Lords army,we speak boldly and tell the truth.
we leave vegeance in the Lords hang,
mercy, mercy ,cover the land with mercy oh LORD

Carolyn Page @Naturegirl_Patriot
01 February, 10:18
AMEN❗❗😡

AMEN❗❗😡

AMEN❗❗😡

Only followers of this user (Peaceofficer18) can see their posts

Mac 691 @Mac691
01 February, 09:36

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
01 February, 08:57
PEDOPHILES SHOULD BE HUNG

Earl Brown @HTMStickMan
01 February, 10:09
In response Aus Sco to his Publication
you are a lot nicer than me

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
01 February, 07:38