Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
13 March, 02:28
To fully understand the journey you have to go back to the beginning.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
13 March, 04:41
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Lord I love this “story”, it just keeps getting better. 😊 I seem to have researched, for my own benefit, for years….out of an intense curiosity however, I literally have done NOTHING ELSE but deep dive into information, of all sorts, and try to decipher what’s real and what’s not for an entire year. Just opened my art journal and noticed I haven’t made an entry since March of last year! So much information, it’s hard to keep up..so much more coming. My hubby thinks I’m obsessed 😆….I am!….obsessed with finding the truth. I have gathered so many puzzel pieces and finally, all the little pictures are beginning to fall into place.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker1111 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Truth Seeker1111, click on at the bottom under it