Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
To fully understand the journey you have to go back to the beginning.
02:28 PM - Mar 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
William Filer @TahoeBilly
14 March, 07:22
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Saucers?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
14 March, 01:45
Fascinating!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
13 March, 10:23
sounds like portals, time travel and interdimentional travel in the making.

bhagood 123 @bhagood123
13 March, 08:40
Van de Graaff was an Alabama boy... He did go to Oxford on a Rhodes Scholarship. Wonder what he picked up while at Oxford, other than an education? He went on to found High Voltage Engineering Corporation (HVEC) with John G. Trump.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
13 March, 08:02

Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
13 March, 07:02
Rotating electrostatic machines in high vacuum... :)

Let It RainShine @LetItRainShine
13 March, 06:58
What a sweet soul. I didn't realize we had accessible interviews with JGT. 😍

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
13 March, 06:45
How much of the "Z" points to JE's Zorro Ranch..?

No coincidences.

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
13 March, 06:12
!.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
13 March, 05:31
John Trump was our favorite President's Uncle. John Trump worked with Tesla and, after Tesla's death, ended up with Tesla's research papers. I would guess POTUS has them now and they are being put to good use.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
13 March, 05:01
Timecop1983 - Static (feat. The Midnight) - YouTube

From Timecop1983 - Night Drive. Get it at: https://timecop1983.bandcamp.com/album/night-drive or on all major streaming platforms.Lyrics:At the shoreline in ...

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
13 March, 05:06
Earth is a capacitor...
4 images

memes matter @NoComment
13 March, 05:44
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
https://m.youtube.com/watc...
cooling down a superconductor and using a magnetic track it glides along the magnetic grid ++
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
13 March, 05:02
25-Nov-2017 1:20:08 PM EST
Q !ITPb.qbhqo
4ch/pol
USA_leadership change
SA_leadership change
GER_leadership change?
PAK_leadership change?
40,000ft.
(8, 7, 6, 5......).
Q

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
13 March, 04:41
Lord I love this “story”, it just keeps getting better. 😊 I seem to have researched, for my own benefit, for years….out of an intense curiosity however, I literally have done NOTHING ELSE but deep dive into information, of all sorts, and try to decipher what’s real and what’s not for an entire year. Just opened my art journal and noticed I haven’t made an entry since March of last year! So much information, it’s hard to keep up..so much more coming. My hubby thinks I’m obsessed 😆….I am!….obsessed with finding the truth. I have gathered so many puzzel pieces and finally, all the little pictures are beginning to fall into place.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
14 March, 01:34
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
puzzle! Dang, no edit. 😝

13 March, 04:10
VK here is a series of video by jetsonwhite 1-7 it is a good series that explains time displacement and other Tesla, John trump and 41020 info ... the journey begins here ...lol
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Trump Time Travel Miracle Explained REMASTERED (1 of 7) - YouTube

2022 UPDATE TO ENTIRE SERIES: https://rumble.com/c/c-863943So how do we get more than one DJT? Trump could have gone back to a recent earlier year, and then ...

13 March, 04:36
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
2022 UPDATE TO ENTIRE SERIES: https://rumble.com/c/c-863...
Includes a personal vision explained and confirmed by Kim Clement, and more about Time Traveler John Titor.

arba happihr @arba
13 March, 07:43
Donny thank you for sharing the Trump Time travel video.
They help explain everything to a 3rd grade level. Perfect for the ignorant. It really is. Simple and to the point! Great job whoever made video and thanks for sharing
Im glad i was on time to find them Peace

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
13 March, 04:01
Zero point energy?

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
13 March, 03:55
Tartaria
Lost in time but not forgotten.

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
13 March, 05:16
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
Coming back as strong as the buildings still standing...!

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
13 March, 03:49
❤️Uncle Trump❤️

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
13 March, 03:38
And the beginning always leads us back to John Trump and Tesla.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
13 March, 09:34
In response AK_ Kiff to her Publication
Sorry.
I just kinda _need_ to shout --
what you just wrote.

AND THE BEGINNING ALWAYS LEADS US BACK TO
JOHN TRUMP AND TESLA

Holy Wow!

Electrifyingly wondrous!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
13 March, 03:36
I watched it but this is so above my head, lol.
I am more the English/Art Student.
Thank GOD GOD gave us all many talents . . .
I don't have that kind of brain. :)

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
13 March, 03:36
Yellow Cube ... Looking Glass Machine ...

We are Geronimo @WeAreGeronimo
13 March, 03:37
He looks a bit like J. Assange.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
13 March, 05:21
In response We are Geronimo to his Publication
Its JA's father.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
13 March, 06:04
In response We are Geronimo to his Publication
I have a pic of John Trump and JA seated together with a small group of "professors" (college) with a blackboard behind them filled with equations and they definitely looked related.
Looked up JA genealogy and it appeared to be a "cover" ... as it said he was adopted ... Mother's family unknown.
Buried deep in a file somewhere.

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
13 March, 03:32

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
13 March, 03:23
We are going to show you a new world.
Those who are blind will soon see the light.
A beautiful brave new world lies ahead.
We take this journey together.
One step at a time.
WWG1WGA!
Q 2450

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
13 March, 03:42
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
...O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

13 March, 03:54
Johnny i have this one in meme form... with your pic in it ...😂

13 March, 03:34
wazzzzzzup VK... sir i happen to have a couple of pics to share... to help understand the journey maybe...a little bit...idk if its relevant?! 8/8 pics

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
13 March, 04:07
OG VK pfp... pre-Tactical!

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
13 March, 04:52
87 that rabbit year

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
13 March, 03:20
high powered magnets - thats another reason the race is on for rare earth metals

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
13 March, 03:19
(This is the voice of Q
Whatchu got to do
Open your mind and listen
Prepare to receive transmission)

Let's communicate
Interplanetary hyperspace
Open up your mind
Q will answer questions anytime

Ah huh
(This is the voice of Q)
Uh huh

Feel the gravity
Move into a new reality
Open up your mind
Q will send you thoughts throughout time

Huh
(This is the voice of Q)
Uh huh

(This is the voice of Q
Whatchu got to do
Open your mind and listen
Prepare to receive transmission)

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Q 'The Voice Of Q' (Original 12" Mix) - YouTube

12" Now On Bandcamp:https://isleofjura.bandcamp.com/album/q-the-voice-of-qThe leftfield electro disco gem originally released in 1982 finally gets an officia...

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
13 March, 04:35

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Angie Mac @AngieMac
13 March, 03:14

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
13 March, 03:13
L O V E T H I S ! ! !

Photon 333 donated @Photon
13 March, 03:05

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
13 March, 03:41
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Way back in the 70's I had a Van Der Graaf Generator...Beautiful machine..