yae ebisu @yae51502951
12 March, 10:05
Fushimi Inari Taisya Shrine

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
12 March, 10:29
In response yae ebisu to her Publication
Suwa Taisha

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
12 March, 10:31
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Hmm, left the woods??

12 March, 10:34
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Well ya see, it is like this;
I had to go to a big city, passed the "Peoples Bridge" and had to go to an appointment.
It was a complete nightmare and am back home in the forest with the critters. (the population of $#&^^((* is only 200 people.
I will change it back after the memory fades lol.
I thought of you...

Quester215 ... @Quester215
12 March, 10:36
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
That’s funny

12 March, 10:38
In response Quester215 ... to her Publication
The inside joke is instead of Lost in the city, my nametag is Lost in the Woods... I will change it back... lol

Only people mentioned by Keeperoffools3 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Paul Robb, click on at the bottom under it