yae ebisu @yae51502951
12 March, 10:05
Fushimi Inari Taisya Shrine

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
12 March, 10:29
In response yae ebisu to her Publication
Suwa Taisha

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
12 March, 10:31
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Hmm, left the woods??

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
Well ya see, it is like this;
I had to go to a big city, passed the "Peoples Bridge" and had to go to an appointment.
It was a complete nightmare and am back home in the forest with the critters. (the population of $#&^^((* is only 200 people.
I will change it back after the memory fades lol.
I thought of you...
10:34 PM - Mar 12, 2022
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
12 March, 11:30
I was wondering, thinking about you and my apple picture today, glad you really didn’t get lost in the city. 👋🏼

12 March, 11:37
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
VA, good to see you!
I try to stay away from there as much as possible.
Life is simpler and people are friendlier.
Next time you grow another apple, I will be glad to make another meme for you! Be well, friend!

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
12 March, 10:37
KEK, been watching your posts, figured something was up. God bless you fren.

12 March, 10:40
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
And may God keep you safe and sound...

Quester215 ... @Quester215
12 March, 10:36
That’s funny

12 March, 10:38
In response Quester215 ... to her Publication
The inside joke is instead of Lost in the city, my nametag is Lost in the Woods... I will change it back... lol