The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
Bill Gates says He told Trump not to investigate vaccine safety.
08:09 PM - Mar 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply
Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
13 March, 01:20
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
He's straight from the depths of hell.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
13 March, 01:20
He's straight from the depths of hell.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
13 March, 04:36
Hopefully DJT didn't listen to him.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
13 March, 01:28
God Bless Robert Kennedy Jr!!

Screw YOU Bill Gates!! 🧐😡

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
12 March, 09:44
President Trump initiated an EO to improve Vaccines in 2019. Prior to being President Trump knew how unsafe Vaccines were.

Hint: I think he ignored Gates, but I'm guessing we will know for certain within the next few months.

12 March, 11:15
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
I think Trump didnt follow Bills advice just like he didnt follow Fauci and many others.

Silver Top @Silvered
12 March, 09:34
Absolutely NO medical background. Why should anyone listen to him? I say, let's put EVERY vaccine on hold pending a thorough investigation....and NOT by any gov. agency!

Lets Fly @theaeronaut
12 March, 08:34

12 March, 08:36
In response Lets Fly to his Publication
😂🤣Kek