The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
12 March, 08:09
Bill Gates says He told Trump not to investigate vaccine safety.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
12 March, 09:44
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
President Trump initiated an EO to improve Vaccines in 2019. Prior to being President Trump knew how unsafe Vaccines were.

Hint: I think he ignored Gates, but I'm guessing we will know for certain within the next few months.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I think Trump didnt follow Bills advice just like he didnt follow Fauci and many others.
11:15 PM - Mar 12, 2022
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply
carol munoz @bornfree2
13 March, 10:02
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
oh, so why does he pat himself on the back all the time about bringing it out so fast? (the jab) You cannot tell me that he didnt know..

13 March, 11:25
In response carol munoz to her Publication
Just my belief.. I think that bringing it out fast saved many lives. It didnt have the time to get full approval making it experimental. Had it been on the Cabals timeline.. it would have been forced on everyone. As it happened.. everyone had a choice to take it or not. Just my belief. I may be wrong.