Martin Geddes @martingeddes
"Hold the line" = take a social, professional, psychological, spiritual, and economic beating, without resort to violent revenge or unlawful reprisals, for the love of humanity.

Anons are first rate warriors — the real deal.
05:49 PM - Mar 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
15 March, 02:19
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I’m happy you like us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I’m happy you like us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I’m happy you like us.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
15 March, 12:15
que la force soit avec nous 🙏☘️

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
15 March, 12:00
I just want to hug every anon so hard!

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
15 March, 11:56
Your words mean everything to me brother bear. 💙

Jes King @jes_US
15 March, 11:50
thanks Martin I needed a reminder today.

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
13 March, 03:42
Thank you for this, Martin. We’re steadfast together in the storm. #LoveWins #TruthWins #GodWins
“Therefore, take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm.” Ephesians 6:13

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
13 March, 03:28

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
13 March, 03:20
Shoulder to shoulder matey!

AJS CSC @munchkin823
13 March, 03:09
so true... but i do get annoyed at time.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
13 March, 01:39
Amen

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
13 March, 01:34
Amen ❤️

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
12 March, 11:21
Awakening early was har on us all. Trying our best to shout it from the rooftop, feeling that no one heard. Even being labeled as crazy. Made us tough enough to go through the storm with no fear. Our job isn't over, we must now be there to comfort and guide the very ones who ridicluled and laughed at us. We will do it because us anons are a classy bunch. I feel blessed to one.

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
12 March, 11:18

Jersey K_Y117 @Cintia_117
12 March, 11:10
We’ll get through this together. Thank you for everything you do Martin 🙏🏽

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
12 March, 10:50

joann ferguson donated @joann212
12 March, 10:43
Love you Martin G. Thank you for being there for all of us.

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
12 March, 10:35
i was reminded again today, there are still many hard working well intentioned people who are oblivious to the deparavity of evil in this world. Humans who have been blinded on purpose and are being used for nefarious plans. The huilt they will feel… the shock, unbelievably sorrow for them
God please open their eyes before its too late

Julie Casey @Trump2023
12 March, 10:24
I love you Martin because you’re inspirational and I thank you for your support it means more than you’ll ever know.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
12 March, 10:10
I needed to see this post tonight. I am not having a good day and all I wish I could do is cry. I just can't get the tears out. I feel numb. I am just so tired and want this movie to run the credits already.
I need a beach and sunshine so bad it hurts. It is snow and ice today and I just want to feel the heat of the sun. Praying that GOD resolves this mess soon and that we all are safe to cross the finish line. GOD bless Martin . . . so glad you are here. Your words and photos often comfort our hearts and souls.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
12 March, 09:55
Martin, I been at this for 30+ years, since Q came out it's been very uplifting. The last year has been very trying at best. I'm still holding the fooken line but I'm getting very pissed off. Just saying - By the way I love your pictures, gives us peace through all this BS....

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
12 March, 09:51
❤🇨🇦

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
12 March, 09:38
YESSS !!!!

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
12 March, 09:20
Beautifully & perfectly put 🙏🐸💞

#wwg1wga
#GodWins

P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
12 March, 06:55

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
12 March, 05:55
"Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way" ~ Pink Floyd

Melancholy seems to be a necessary inspiration, Martin.

Thanks for keeping that mojo flowing 🙏🏼

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
12 March, 05:50
thank you martin! ive been feeling this in the core of my soul. i appreciate you giving it a voice. 🙏