Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
12 March, 05:10
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Montana Ford @Montanaford
12 March, 05:08
Thank you for your service My Brother in Christ! And thank you for sharing such a lovely story about our president!!! Truly an awesome man!!!โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana DJT @Diana
12 March, 04:11
Tears, what a beautiful storyโค๏ธ Donald Trump never speaks about all of his wonderful acts of kindness, itโ€™s called humility โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฅ
I love this man, what a beautiful heartโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
12 March, 04:58
In response Diana DJT to her Publication
Well said, patriot ! Wonderful story and man!

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
12 March, 04:06
President Trump is the anointed servant of God who will lead God's people to a great victory. I look forward to the celestial celebration from all surviving humanity and heavenly hosts to tell the world the real story of Donald J Trump.

Just Diana @Diana19
12 March, 03:53
awwww yeah, WE all knew Trumps heart is filled with the Holy Spirit and his hand is neatly tucked into God's, Jesus knows his name. Thank You, Jesus for sending Your Help!