Only people mentioned by HereKittyKitty in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
18 March, 04:15
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
♥️♥️♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
15 March, 11:37
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
If you do it let us know the results!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
15 March, 01:46
Words are powerful. Use them wisely.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
John 1:1

15 March, 02:17
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
And the Word of God is sharp & powerful as a two edge sword 🗡️

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
15 March, 01:29
This is why abandoned houses deteriorate so quickly.

15 March, 02:17
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
Very good point!

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
15 March, 01:09
truly amazed❤️

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
15 March, 12:14
wow

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
15 March, 12:06
Thoughts are just as powerful as the spoken word

Wendy Owens @thedukecowboy
15 March, 12:05
Reminded me to send love notes to my husband who doesn't get all that i have shared, but he. an at keast ferl my graditude and love. Thank you

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
15 March, 12:03

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
15 March, 01:29
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
thank you for posting this interesting quote...this statement is indeed is true, yet this month I have been pondering what happens at some seemingly random point in time where 'action' is actually required...a great read by Mary Elizabeth Braddon called 'Lady Audley's Secret' - please see the attachment quote below 👇🏻it is a warning to heed the divine, once called to do so - it can be confusing at times, knowing when and where to act and then I also question, is the act just a 'reaction' or is there true due dilligence in the desired outcome...🧐 this thought process, has had me thinking quite a bit this month of March...glad to see this posted today...helps with The Ides.

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
15 March, 11:55
Oh this made me cry 😭
hit me right in the feels.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
15 March, 11:53
Her daughter has an amazing Mom who “Gets it” and is helping her (and us 🤣) “Get it”! 🙏❤️

15 March, 02:23
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
How right you are 🙂

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 March, 11:51
Vibes are sure real.

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
15 March, 12:00
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I believe this completely, this is why I try so hard to be aware of what I think about, what I say, what I feel and how I share it with others. I was that little jar of rotten rice, and because I know how rotten it made me feel inside I never wanted anyone else's jar to look or feel like that so I do everything in my power to help others keep their jars pure. 🤍

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
15 March, 12:26
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
[they] always tell us if we know where to look
https://youtu.be/9qTsB3qfN...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Photon 333 donated @Photon
12 March, 02:32
One of the best ways to fall asleep is to wrap up in bed clothes like swaddling a baby, feel but don't think, and tell yourself, "I love you." Heal those cells while sleeping. 💙

Thanks for this great video.

12 March, 02:45
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
That's a great idea! 😇