Borescoped ... @Borescoped
01 February, 05:11
Well, just purchased some silver, let's see how that goes!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janie H.......... @Mtnhaven
01 February, 05:12
In response Borescoped ... to his Publication
whats a good safe place to purchase?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jess Q17 @The_Gr8Awake17
01 February, 05:17
In response Janie H.......... to her Publication
https://sdbullion.com this is where I bought, got 2 oz of silver! im definitely gonna buy more! cant wait to watch the 1% be brought to their knees by the 99% they thought were still sleeping

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
Well, if that guy on the Tik Tok video that @GhostEzra posted was correct about how much you should get, sounds like you might want to get more if you can afford it (dude said 3-4 per family member). I could afford $440, so that is what I got. Even if this were to not happen, I'd still want them anyways.
05:27 AM - Feb 01, 2021
In response Jess Q17 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Borescoped in this post can reply
Jess Q17 @The_Gr8Awake17
01 February, 05:42
In response Borescoped ... to his Publication
agreed! unfortuantely all I could afford right now was the the 2 oz I bought, will purchase more when able too!

Janie H.......... @Mtnhaven
01 February, 05:57
In response Jess Q17 to her Publication
something better than nothing
selling fast!