Borescoped ... @Borescoped
Well, just purchased some silver, let's see how that goes!
05:11 AM - Feb 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by Borescoped in this post can reply
01 February, 05:21
In response Borescoped ... to his Publication
I went with 1 oz Silver Eagles because they aren't just silver, but they are proper United States of America currency. You could go cheaper with random designs, or with other forms of silver, but I'm personally more comfortable with actual coins of the correct weight that are recognized around the world as real money.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janie H.......... @Mtnhaven
01 February, 05:52
thank you..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janie H.......... @Mtnhaven
01 February, 05:12
whats a good safe place to purchase?

01 February, 05:17
In response Janie H.......... to her Publication
Had to double check to make sure I didnt dox myself LOL

Jess Q17 @The_Gr8Awake17
01 February, 05:17
In response Janie H.......... to her Publication
https://sdbullion.com this is where I bought, got 2 oz of silver! im definitely gonna buy more! cant wait to watch the 1% be brought to their knees by the 99% they thought were still sleeping