Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
12 March, 04:55
Um guys
Trump said Rona came from Ch Y na
Chyna Ukraine
Boom 💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
“Tell them the WHOLE truth”

“Feed my 🐑”

“You Don’t work for Him(Pope)- you work for me(ABBA)”

What is the “Whole Truth”?

It is The Time of Revelations (2017)
It is the Harvest(2021 Fall)
It is the descent of New Jerusalem on 🌍
It is the 1000 yr Reign of Christ
His name is Shane Browning
*144,000 Remnant
*The 9 Choir are here
*The 7 Archeangels

Q
11:31 AM - Mar 12, 2022
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Q_TheRealMcCoy in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 March, 02:57
In response BAM BAM to his Publication
Nana doesnt know about that but about 2 yrs ago maybe a little more I had a wide awake vision of God.
God held his hand out to me and said, "People need to listen because my Angels are already there".
Some believe some dont, up to them, I did my job I told them.🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
12 March, 09:55
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I, for one had the Angels sent down from Heaven in 2014 when my husband of 46 years died. God knew I could not handle it on my own. The Angels are still with me as long as I need them. The Love God has shown me then & my whole life is amazing. I will never deny God as my Savior.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
12 March, 10:00
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I woke up tuesday and had thoughts of a friend dyeing. My husband called me 2 hours later and told me he died 2 hrs ago?? It kinda freaked me out.