Only people mentioned by Mayapersson in this post can reply
Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
09 February, 10:06
In response Maya Persson to her Publication
😳 I am one of those really fortunate people to have almost my entire circle of people being in the Phase 3 category type. What a joy!!🙄👎 Maybe a lot of us are like that. Please tell me I'm not alone! Best friend from teen years, new friends, long-time friends, none see any of it - oh sister, auntie, etc. My parents aren't around, so no counting them, thank goodness!🙀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maya Persson @Mayapersson
09 February, 01:43
In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication
My parents is sleepers. I can't talk them out of vax. My son is awake, and we talk about all sleepers around us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
One Usa @OneUSAgirl
02 February, 09:43
excellent

Zero Oclock @ZeroOclock
01 February, 06:50
Truth!

California American @CaliforniaAmerican
01 February, 01:23
Yes...love it.

My family ...cnn watchers...LA Times readers...
for decades. Wont budge from their snoring.

im the crazy...and not allowed to talk about
'it' any more when I call or visit.

They NEED to see Biden and Co take away
their freedom, their money, etc.

The projection narrative the media fed them
NEEDS to crumble b4 their very eyes...so they
go....Wait. What?

01 February, 02:38
In response California American to his Publication
Yes, it must come out to everyone now. It's really unbearable to be considered as if you were more or less crazy by people.

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
09 February, 10:07
In response California American to his Publication
Hi! If you feel inclined, read my post above. And by the way, pst, I'm a Calif native but don't live there anymore. Most of my sleepies are THERE!!!

Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
01 February, 12:59
Beautifully said. I am surrounded by all 3 phases just in my family.
Unfortunately, some will not wake. I am so glad to have not missed a moment of this. God is so good. Amazing in his plan and timing.
Would love to share this. Is this okay with you?

01 February, 02:35
In response Andrea COLEMAN to his Publication
Sure! Share it everywhere. People need hope. I'm trying to share things that give us hope now. There are sleepers in my family too. My son is worried about me. He thinks I'm been cheated. He knows all about the deep state, but he does not think it is possible to defeat them. We must try to help each other here. God bless.

Hungarian Knight S.D.H. @HungarianKnightSDH
01 February, 12:57

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
01 February, 12:42
Beautifully said. We a definitely at Phase 3. These are hard core Trump haters and it will take a shock, nothing less, to wake them up. And still 4-6% never will.

Currently I think I have 4 around me everyday that will never wake up.

We'll see

Only followers of this user (Peaceofficer18) can see their posts

Cali Warrior @CaliWarriorMel
01 February, 12:16
Yes, yes, YESSSS!!! ♥️♥️♥️🇺🇸♥️♥️♥️

Obiwan Anon @ObiwanAnon
01 February, 08:01
The world is with you American Patriots!!

Andtheystoodup Rev11:11 @angel1987
01 February, 07:08
This is very well said!!! Way to go!!!!