LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
11 March, 12:54
Oh snap Russia came prepared to this meeting with the UN with photos to EXPOSE the fake Ukrainian footage. Fook yeah! 🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 March, 01:22
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
I mean how fookin awesome is this?!?!!

Russia came prepared to debunk Ukrainian fake news.
What’s even cooler, Anons already found this stuff first.

Q trained us well. :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 @Photon
Q gave disseminated intel. Anons did the work. Credit goes to all.

I credit my dad, and world events in 1963 and beyond. May everyone grow up in a household that promotes critical thinking.

Thanks, LightHeartAnon. 💙
01:42 PM - Mar 11, 2022
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Photon in this post can reply
11 March, 03:43
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
I love Q & Anons! 💗

That’s amazing to have these conversations in your own immediate family! Thank you for sharing that. I credit my brother, my childhood & my parents both cultivating an environment of love & deep conversations. My immediate family wasn’t all always ~ but are now all Anons. That is such a huge gift I received from this movement, amongst so many others such as new friends, an uncensored open forum like this for hugely important topics, not feeling alone, increased humbleness & humility, gratitude, hope, trust in myself, & a feeling of oneness.

What a time for us to be here & alive together, sharing this experience! ✨🙏🏻✨

Much love to you friend! 💗🤗