LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
11 March, 12:54
Oh snap Russia came prepared to this meeting with the UN with photos to EXPOSE the fake Ukrainian footage. Fook yeah! 🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA @LightHeartAnon
I mean how fookin awesome is this?!?!!

Russia came prepared to debunk Ukrainian fake news.
What’s even cooler, Anons already found this stuff first.

Q trained us well. :)
01:22 PM - Mar 11, 2022
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
11 March, 04:35
well done Russia ... but we have to make sure everyone watches this and knows what's really happening in Ukraine.

Cannot let [DS] continue to lie!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
11 March, 03:52
I have to confess that I FF'd through all of the US China puppet aide's speech. I knew that if her mouth is open, lies are pouring out. Immediately, it was obvious that this UN SECURITY MEETING was in fact a KANGAROO COURT. These worldwide representatives are not interested in protecting the world from anything. They are solely interested in collecting their huge paychecks and perks. They are only interested in who is offering the largest bribe for their support. It is clear that the world will never be a safer place with the UN running things. Talk is cheap, actions are what makes the difference between a real human being and a mongrel dog only after his next bone. This is why it is easy to see that Russia is "hitting the nail on the head" and that the rest of the council (with a couple of exceptions) are just other mongrel dogs fighting for their next bone.

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
11 March, 03:19
AnonIn

President Elect Kraken @DeepStateHunter
11 March, 02:51
Booooooom!

Photon 333 donated @Photon
11 March, 01:42
Q gave disseminated intel. Anons did the work. Credit goes to all.

I credit my dad, and world events in 1963 and beyond. May everyone grow up in a household that promotes critical thinking.

Thanks, LightHeartAnon. 💙

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
11 March, 03:43
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
I love Q & Anons! 💗

That’s amazing to have these conversations in your own immediate family! Thank you for sharing that. I credit my brother, my childhood & my parents both cultivating an environment of love & deep conversations. My immediate family wasn’t all always ~ but are now all Anons. That is such a huge gift I received from this movement, amongst so many others such as new friends, an uncensored open forum like this for hugely important topics, not feeling alone, increased humbleness & humility, gratitude, hope, trust in myself, & a feeling of oneness.

What a time for us to be here & alive together, sharing this experience! ✨🙏🏻✨

Much love to you friend! 💗🤗

Royal Raven @Royalraven
11 March, 01:31
Fabricated wars require fabricated evidence.

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts