Real Patriot @ExposeThemAll
Joe Biden told the American people that he did NOT call troops "stupid bastards." Here's a video. It would be a shame if you share this.
01:56 AM - Feb 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by ExposeThemAll in this post can reply
Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
17 June, 04:50
In response Real Patriot to her Publication
If THIS MFKR CALLS OUR MILITARY STUPID ONE MORE FUCKIN TIME I WILL ASSASINATE HIM MYSELF ACTOR OR NOT!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
17 June, 04:55
In response Clarity CornerStone to her Publication
Our Military protecting US every moment of the day Our HEROS ! ♥️🇺🇸♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
17 June, 07:21
“ I USED JILL IN THE ( MURDER ) OF MY EX-WIFE & ( CHILD ) THEN MARRIED JILL “ CLAP FOR THAT YOU STUPID BASTARDS 🤣 JOE WILL TELL YOU HOW HE REALLY FEELS

Gillian Jackaman @Gill
17 June, 06:46
I don't like his tone, at all.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
10 June, 12:15
That must have been the other actor who said that.😂😆

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
09 June, 08:04
yeah this idiot is the President and received the most votes ever..What BS😠