Spirit Warrior @SpiritsWarrior777
IN NEED OF SOME ADVICE PLEASE🙏❤

My family has excluded myself, husband and 2 kids (who are all wide awake) from all family get togethers because we are not vaxxed and refused testing or masking to spend time with them.

In Ontario they will be removing the rest of the mandates by Mar 21. They said once this happens we will plan a get together for everyone. I am hurt and completely flabbergasted and more, that now that they have the ok, I should just forget about everything and show up.
How is the Gov't saying it's ok changed anything? Why are you suddenly not scared to catch anything? Why do I all of a sudden not need to test or mask because a date was given?
I really don't know how to handle this because we are the only black sheep. I really feel like saying "Fuck off, you burned this bridge, if we weren't good enough then, we're not good enough now!" But I know that comes from anger and ego, and wanting an apology comes from ego too...please advise ❤
01:31 PM - Mar 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by SpiritsWarrior777 in this post can reply
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
09 March, 01:48
In response Spirit Warrior to her Publication
I agree the rejection is hard to take. Something simliar happened to me. I can and will always forgive but does it mean I can enjoy their fellowship? I will be respectful, not vengeful. Maybe with time, when they figure out the depth of corruption they will be apologizing to you, (to me). But I really don't expect they will. Most will never admit they were fooled. That is the main thing to remember...they just weren't free thinkers and the lies were 24-7 from every direction. You weren't fooled but they just fell in with the masses. Maybe we just pity them. This certainly has me seeing humanity in a different light....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
09 March, 01:40
Different things work for different people but I have cut family and friends completely out of my life due to an incessant bombardment of negativity from them. I quietly stepped away without any explanation and no argument. I will happily live the rest of my life without them in it if that's what is required to maintain my state of mind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
09 March, 01:39
Family is everything. Forgive them....try not to over think it. 99 percent of my family is still asleep...it can be maddening. But remember why we are all here....when all of this comes out, it is going to be overwhelming and devastating. Trust your heart and forget your ego....God is looking out for all of us. Peace and love to you!