Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
10 March, 09:49
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
J = 10 x 3...

POTUS text this AM at 11:02

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
10 March, 08:46
Brought tears to my eyes! 😭
Soooo beautiful!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
09 March, 11:19
B❤️❤️M

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
09 March, 10:34
love this and these people! that’s what it’s about. Love others.

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
09 March, 10:28
All the Feels☺️

Only followers of this user (misfitspiel) can see their posts

Jason Morris 369 @1RootofDavid
09 March, 09:03
1 day everyone will be helping those in need. LOVE CONQUERS ALL

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
09 March, 08:53
♥️
More good than bad...

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
09 March, 08:11
This brought tears to my eyes. I am believing to have to opportunity to do this for someone . Just amazing, thanks for sharing

Storm Rider @Rider
09 March, 03:22
🙏😁💖

Photon 333 donated @Photon
09 March, 03:22
Love, love, love. 💙

Photon 333 donated @Photon
09 March, 03:21
Z terminals.

30 > 3

15, again.

Godspeed, everyone. 🙏

Mrs. America @madly_offkilter
09 March, 03:18
Absolutely beautiful.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
09 March, 02:57
Thank you for posting this beautiful video, VK. ❤️

Caps = 30 > 3.
TS = 300 > 30 > 3.

Nov 01, 2017 2:25:22 AM EDT
Anonymous
Would you believe a device was placed somewhere in the WH that could actually cause harm to anyone in the room and would in essence be undetected?
Fantasy right?
When Trump was elected you can’t possibly imagine the steps taken prior to losing power to ensure future safety & control.
When was it reported Trump Jr dropped his SS detail?
Why would he take that huge risk given what we know?
I can hint and point but cannot give too many highly classified data points.
These keywords and questions are framed to reduce sniffer programs that continually absorb and analyze data then pushed to z terminals for eval. Think xkeysc on steroids.

Dec 07, 2017 10:25:31 PM EST
Q !ITPb.qbhqo
Can you find a pic of Alwaleed and Hussein or Clinton or other US politicians?
L.
Heard you can't sleep anymore.
Don't come here again.
Q

🙏✝️⚖️

Kathy Scott @Kat4Truth
09 March, 02:07
This brought tears to my eyes.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
09 March, 02:06
CHILLS!!!!!! Yes!! Yes!!!! ALL of us were helpless innocent precious babies at birth and our souls still need love and care all through out out life!!

What an amazing Angel to help this Man out of a Rut and back into his Self Worth!! (I guarantee they Each made one another’s life more meaningful!!). ❤️❤️❤️

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
09 March, 02:01
😢 👈 CRYING HAPPY !!!

Patriot America @Trump4us123
09 March, 01:54
This is what it’s all about!!

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
09 March, 01:39
❤️
...I'm not crying.😭

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
09 March, 01:30
I needed this one today💖

arba happihr @arba
09 March, 01:21
A Pure chicken Skin Moment
This is how REAL Humans behave
drarba
The best!

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
09 March, 01:15
Pure Love, my heart is full today.
❤️🥲
Happy heart felt tear

I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
09 March, 01:12
Jimmy is an awesome guy.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
09 March, 01:09
Jesus' teachings in action

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
09 March, 01:05
Saw this on IG and fell in love with it. The pure love of Christ. Hope to be able to do this with many people someday.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
09 March, 12:48
we need more people like this.

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
09 March, 12:14
this made my day❤️

American Girl @Americangirl
09 March, 11:50
❤❤❤ beautiful

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
09 March, 11:33
🤗Aaatahua!❤️

Yester Vue @realyestervue
09 March, 11:27
BUSTED! IT IS ALL ONE BIG LIE!!!
https://twitter.com/LezLut...

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
09 March, 11:34
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
why you being a buzz kill?