Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Would it be wrong to totally ignore all the world changing habbenings and just go for some nice local walks and bike rides?
10:36 PM - Mar 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
09 March, 01:43
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
The most sensible ideas I've heard in a while.
And then a nice cuppa.
The British tradition that a cuppa tea will solve EVERY problem
has been heartily embraced by me.
It's the truth.
I'm stuck. I have a cuppa. I feel better.
I may not be any wiser, but I FEEL like I am 😹🍵💓

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nunya Business @AAug22
09 March, 01:06
No. In fact it will recharge your soul for what still is to come.❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 March, 02:29
Dont worry it will be here when you get back.

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
10 March, 12:33
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
10 March, 09:36
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
09 March, 02:05
No, of course not. 😊

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
08 March, 10:47
No. That's why I bought an RV. I STOP and do one weekend a month somewhere out boondocking. That's my kind of grounding.

joann ferguson donated @joann212
08 March, 10:47
I'll be heading to Valley of Fire State Park in Nevada in about 6 weeks for a week. I can't wait. No cell. Peace and quiet.

Emberlea Inkwell @EmberleaInkwell
08 March, 10:38
Seem totally sensible to me.