Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 March, 03:10
I love that they think they will get away with all this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ryan Trump @Refref67
08 March, 06:17
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
When all of this is done, will a family’s survival still require both parents working or will it relieve enough pressure that my wife can stay home with our babies??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
I hope and pray she can stay home... I have 8 kids, all but one grown, we lived and skimped and ate a lot of beans and rice, but I stayed home. Gave up my nursing career, didn't mind, I would die for my kids... Homeschooled all of them too.

I wish families lived together still - grandma and grandpa and extended family. Makes it easier to make ends meet. My dad grew up in the Great Depression and he said that was the only realistic way - to all live together, eat together, and put funds into the pot to keep the whole family going. In the 1950's suddenly everyone had to have their own place, a mortgage, a car payment, etc etc etc....
06:47 PM - Mar 08, 2022
In response Ryan Trump to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Micah6_8 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Laurie Wilson, click on at the bottom under it