Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 March, 03:10
I love that they think they will get away with all this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ryan Trump @Refref67
When all of this is done, will a family’s survival still require both parents working or will it relieve enough pressure that my wife can stay home with our babies??
06:17 PM - Mar 08, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Refref67 in this post can reply
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
08 March, 06:47
In response Ryan Trump to his Publication
I hope and pray she can stay home... I have 8 kids, all but one grown, we lived and skimped and ate a lot of beans and rice, but I stayed home. Gave up my nursing career, didn't mind, I would die for my kids... Homeschooled all of them too.

I wish families lived together still - grandma and grandpa and extended family. Makes it easier to make ends meet. My dad grew up in the Great Depression and he said that was the only realistic way - to all live together, eat together, and put funds into the pot to keep the whole family going. In the 1950's suddenly everyone had to have their own place, a mortgage, a car payment, etc etc etc....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Annabel Right @Sparky100
08 March, 06:47
In response Ryan Trump to his Publication
aren’t we supposed to be going back to 50s style living?
the time of the nuclear family, when only one parent needed to work. their time as children is so short, its a time to enjoy. 💕