Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
I love that they think they will get away with all this.
03:10 PM - Mar 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
12 March, 03:05
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
They really do believe they are the winners!
I love a good joke now
and
This is one good one

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins @Nous
11 March, 09:09
They really do? I thought it was just pure desperation at this point

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
11 March, 11:59
Not on our watch!👊
"These People are Stupid"
I believe that fits perfectly.. ThanQ
WWG1WGAWW🌎

Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
09 March, 01:13
I love that they think they will get away with all this. Vincent Kennedy
We are FIGHTING for LIFE.
We are FIGHTING for GOOD.
We are at WAR [@].
NOT EVERYTHING WILL BE CLEAN.
[SCARE] NECESSARY EVENT.
Do you TRUST the US Military?
Do you TRUST the Chain Of Command?
Have FAITH - WE ARE IN CONTROL.

https://rumble.com/vwwbfx-...

Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
09 March, 11:14
But, there are still the orc-trolls and orc-bots and although I'm practically invisible, they all seem to be trying to kill me. And I can't seem to get to a point where I can stab them in the face.

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
09 March, 07:40
As above so below, working theory based on some inspired though that as our one thousand years is a day of Gods so might be a thousand years in hell be one of our days, the visions of creation i have had go back to 1996, where conscious energy at infinite speeds slows to become material, and recently several more visions of it including the explanation of why they are so stupid, the farther separated from God the denser and slower, their insanity really doesnt make sense until you throw that theory into the equation, so slowed that foresight escapes them, foresight being of God in the prophetic spirit of discernment, and viewing how they have altered the psychology of the world with their ritual workings this idea gains some traction . its really a heavy spirit of a slowness.

Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
09 March, 02:37
I put these together, I found the meme on Gab and paired it with this: "12.5.21 – American Frontline Doctors"

“Vaccine Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (VAIDS): ‘We should anticipate seeing this immune erosion more widely’”

‘If immune erosion occurs after two doses and just a few months, how can we exclude the possibility that effects of an untested “booster” will not erode more rapidly and to a greater extent?”

https://www.educationviews...

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
09 March, 05:39
In response Andrew Zebrun III to his Publication
I heard that people had to sign something before getting jabbed. Are they still able to take part in a class action lawsuit?

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
09 March, 12:55
It’s their psycopathic arrogance.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
09 March, 12:22
Because they are stupid. Nobody escape this.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
09 March, 12:00
They have gotten away with it for many years , now its over for them .

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
08 March, 11:33
their arrogance is tiring. humility is too good for them.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
08 March, 11:06
TS 310

Justice is coming.
Military is the only way.

NCSWIC.

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
08 March, 11:10
Enough
World knows US been a bad guy.
Patriots want it fixed.
God wins.

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
08 March, 10:52

Sara Legvold @SaraOne
09 March, 01:47
In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication
At this point I will believe this when it actually happens.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
08 March, 10:55
Now that the story of Election Fraud 2020 is finally breaking through the Mockingbird MSM, it will begin to snowball, until [their] lies crush them.

GEORGENEWS, [Mar 8, 2022 at 8:43 PM]
FROM THE DESK OF DONALD J. TRUMP, 03/08/2022

ICYMI: Special Counsel Michael Gableman Joins Tucker Carlson on Wisconsin Voter Fraud

“Wow, a Rigged Election!

Watch the full video here.” – Donald J. Trump

https://rumble.com/vwu85v-...

###

https://t.me/georgenews | GEORGENEWS

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
08 March, 10:43
Some days I think they will too. It's been one of those days VK, so thank you for upping that APL.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 March, 12:25
In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication
Right it was heavier on me than usual also.

Monica Dunn @Curiousbeyondmeasure
08 March, 09:57
we will never forget. history will not be good to them.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
08 March, 09:54
APL 9.04

Deena Gee @DeenaGee
08 March, 09:36
I love that we know they won’t.

Erin Believe @ErinBelieve777
08 March, 09:17
Obama 🔥🔥🔥
https://thenationalpulse.c...

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
08 March, 09:49
In response Erin Believe to her Publication
ya cuz he is a terrorist, hired to take down America. us non muslim infidels.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
08 March, 09:50
In response Erin Believe to her Publication
Barry S. Illuminati creation, so fkin lame, NOT saying I am the only one with the info in that, but told me pre net. INSIDER WHEN I said, LORD make one SPILL THE BEANS in DOS time, you look that time up. And what it was doing, and I don't give two fks who says the Kenyan was its dad, the cult guy or wtf ever ties in. Glad to provide a very detailed fkin analysis unless your like nah we got it all. See that is a subjective statement from my perspective. Since I only know what I know and have no fkin idea what the other good ones know. AND NO I don't expect a fkin flow chart online.

Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
08 March, 08:45
🙏💕🙏

ACK 17 17 @Ack17
08 March, 08:40
😉

Mar Jek @Mjekel
08 March, 08:15
After many years of having everything FIXED for them. They are arrogant. However, I think they have the kingpins and now its clean up and showtime.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
08 March, 08:16
APL 9.04/1 > 941
These people are stupid.

941 >< 149
Freedom

[2 images]

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
08 March, 08:07
in their dreams only

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
08 March, 08:01
it’s like you don’t think [ or ] are important either lol

R04ch C1i9 @R04chC1i9
08 March, 07:59

Cax SCx @Cax
08 March, 07:56

nobody somebody @Cuedin2it
08 March, 07:55
in a strange way most of them will. we all got away with something.

nobody somebody @Cuedin2it
08 March, 08:09
In response nobody somebody to his Publication
Getting caught is likely best for them. Some even have a chance to repent.

Cax SCx @Cax
08 March, 07:55