Charissma _15 @Riley
07 March, 12:57

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Kay @Bkennedy828
07 March, 11:01
In response Charissma _15 to her Publication
Was talking about this post to mu hubby tonight and, dang it, if a video about generational curses didn’t show up in his youtube feed. They lisnin’!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charissma _15 @Riley
07 March, 11:06
In response Bee Kay to her Publication
I intentionally talk out loud about Jesus when I'm home alone for this exact reason....oh you wanna listen....well go ahead...let's talk about Jesus😂

Charissma _15 @Riley
Maybe it will flip someone???????
God works in mysterious ways❤

Isaiah 55:11
So shall my word be that goes out from my mouth; it shall not return to me empty, but it shall accomplish that which I purpose, and shall succeed in the thing for which I sent it.

Hebrews 4:12
For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart.
11:13 PM - Mar 07, 2022
In response Charissma _15 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Riley in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Charissma _15, click on at the bottom under it