Charissma _15 @Riley
07 March, 12:57

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Kay @Bkennedy828
Was talking about this post to mu hubby tonight and, dang it, if a video about generational curses didn’t show up in his youtube feed. They lisnin’!
11:01 PM - Mar 07, 2022
In response Charissma _15 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Bkennedy828 in this post can reply
Charissma _15 @Riley
07 March, 11:06
In response Bee Kay to her Publication
I intentionally talk out loud about Jesus when I'm home alone for this exact reason....oh you wanna listen....well go ahead...let's talk about Jesus😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charissma _15 @Riley
07 March, 11:13
In response Charissma _15 to her Publication
Maybe it will flip someone???????
God works in mysterious ways❤

Isaiah 55:11
So shall my word be that goes out from my mouth; it shall not return to me empty, but it shall accomplish that which I purpose, and shall succeed in the thing for which I sent it.

Hebrews 4:12
For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart.