Only people mentioned by Riley in this post can reply
Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
13 March, 10:17
In response Charissma _15 to her Publication
Yes I didn´t know that before 2020 I though felt it. Years after 2012 have been eye opening and around 2014 I felt that I am in horror movie that there is something wrong about the world. Last years have been brutal but last week was guite horror I felt physically and mentally ill. It almost felt that I cannot go on but maid it. Now I just feel great and keep going. Love you all 💗💗💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charissma _15 @Riley
14 March, 01:43
In response Ville Pätiälä to his Publication
You are in the best hands✝️

1 John 4:4
Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
08 March, 09:17
One of the reasons I keep trying so hard.

Charissma _15 @Riley
08 March, 09:44
In response Shieldwall Maiden to her Publication
I stand with you in that statement❤️
You will see victory....In the name of Jesus🙌✝️🙌

eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
08 March, 01:18
Gotta admit, the attacks have been brutal. Hoping i truly am breaking those curses. 🙏🏻👊🏻✨

Charissma _15 @Riley
08 March, 01:50
In response eileen ryan-rojas to her Publication
Claim it....In the name of Jesus🙌❤🙌👊

Bee Kay @Bkennedy828
07 March, 11:01
Was talking about this post to mu hubby tonight and, dang it, if a video about generational curses didn’t show up in his youtube feed. They lisnin’!

Charissma _15 @Riley
07 March, 11:06
In response Bee Kay to her Publication
I intentionally talk out loud about Jesus when I'm home alone for this exact reason....oh you wanna listen....well go ahead...let's talk about Jesus😂

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
07 March, 08:18
FACT! WE LOVE YOU!

Charissma _15 @Riley
07 March, 09:45
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Fact - I love you and yours my brother!😇🕊️✝️❤️

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
07 March, 08:17
The enemy has been after me hard for the past 2 months. Must be doing something right.

Charissma _15 @Riley
07 March, 09:43
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
Hold on to the one who holds you❤️

Luke 10:19
Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall hurt you.

James 1:2
Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds

American Girl @Americangirl
07 March, 06:23
i sometimes feel as if this true for my family and i. every son that was born on the one side was all dead before 30 acouple died in their teens. it seems to be connected to vehicles.

Charissma _15 @Riley
07 March, 09:39
In response American Girl to her Publication
Noticing the patterns within your family is so valuable. Pray, surrender, claim victory✝️

Water Mark @Watermark
07 March, 04:49
I find this easy to believe.

Thank you.

Charissma _15 @Riley
07 March, 05:09
In response Water Mark to his Publication
You are welcome❤

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan317
07 March, 04:35
🙏

Charissma _15 @Riley
07 March, 05:09
In response Jon-paul Collins to his Publication
🙏❤🙏

Griffin Maple @Gramps_patriota
07 March, 01:20
Amen! I told my husband that whatever generational curse my family has endured (passed down from my grandmother) ends with me. My family and I have faith in Jesus Christ and will continue to live Godly lives no matter what comes our way.

Charissma _15 @Riley
07 March, 01:42
In response Griffin Maple to his Publication
Amen! Hallelujah God is good🙌
I can look back and count 3 generations within my own family of the same generational curses passed on like a baton in a relay race. Forgiveness was the key. I had to forgive and once I gave it all to God I had true peace, true healing and my children who are now young adults walk in a completely different path. The hand of God is on them, I see it, I'm a witness to His unfailing love. True freedom is found in our Lord. I will praise Him all the days of my life.❤️ God bless you always✝️🙏🕊️❤️

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
07 March, 10:46
Very true, I believe that is why Jesus tells us to be thankful when they makes our lives difficult ... bc we are making an impact ... removing their power / effect going fwd

Charissma _15 @Riley
07 March, 01:53
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Amen🙏

1 Peter 1:6
In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while you may have had to suffer grief in various trials.
✝️🕊️❤️🙏

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 March, 09:39
Yes, VK because this is the generation
that God sent souls that He knew
could break the chains
of satan's hell matrix,
that would be bold enough to
step out in faith
& find our direct soul connection to
God and our soul powers.
God sent WARRIORS for just this

"GREATEST TIME IN HUMAN HISTORY"

@vincentkennedy

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
07 March, 02:20
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
and he supplied an endles stream of kitties throughout my life to keep focused and in medatative prayer. 🥰

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
07 March, 09:06
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Hi Nana,
I send blessings and LOVE
I understand, we came here for a reason. I always knew deep in my soul I came here or had something to do. This song helped me at times. Hmmm ????
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Train -Calling All Angels (lyrics on screen) - YouTube

Everything goes to the rightful owner.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
07 March, 07:55
I love this post Charissma we were chosen for this moment in time and that is about as inspirational as it gets.

Charissma _15 @Riley
07 March, 09:11
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
John 15:16

You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name, he may give it to you.
🙏❤️✝️🕊️

God bless you Julie❤️

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
07 March, 05:27
God only gives his toughest trials to his finest warriors I will endure! 😎🔥

Charissma _15 @Riley
07 March, 09:03
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Psalm 144:1-2
Blessed be the Lord, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle; he is my steadfast love and my fortress, my stronghold and my deliverer, my shield and he in whom I take refuge, who subdues peoples under me.
💪🙌❤️🕊️✝️

Just Sum Lady @lilbakerlady
07 March, 09:57
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

chore Toke @choretoke
07 March, 04:09
True that❗️✊🏼

Charissma _15 @Riley
07 March, 09:00
In response chore Toke to her Publication
🙌❤️🕊️✝️

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
07 March, 01:48
TS 12:57

Charissma _15 @Riley
07 March, 08:59
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Matthew 16:19
I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.”
🙏❤️🕊️✝️

Mod3rn Mus3 @Mod3rnMus
07 March, 01:24

Charissma _15 @Riley
07 March, 08:55
In response Mod3rn Mus3 to her Publication
🙏❤️🙏

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
07 March, 01:13
TRUTH .

Charissma _15 @Riley
07 March, 01:20
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
An act of "Family is everything"❤🙏❤

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
07 March, 01:13
TRUTH .

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
07 March, 01:11
@vincentkennedy
#77 +MAP (BIG, too Big...)