Truth Seeker 4444 @TruthSeeker4444
My ears have been ringing it's intense the last couple days.. How about you all????
09:37 PM - Mar 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply
Lisa Newnham @ShinySHINY
08 March, 06:15
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Strangely for me its been quiet. Not experienced any ringing of late. There was a time about 6 months ago it was constant.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
08 March, 01:32
In response Lisa Newnham to her Publication
so far today nothing for me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sharon Yak @lilbaker
08 March, 12:18
Mine have been ringing for over a year now. It doesn't bother me. Sometimes the pitch changes. I think of it as a good thing.

08 March, 02:20
In response Sharon Yak to her Publication
This song helps me.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Alberta Patriot @AlbertaPatriot
07 March, 11:48
ringing at this moment

Alberta Patriot @AlbertaPatriot
07 March, 11:48
ringing at this moment

08 March, 02:16
In response Alberta Patriot to her Publication
I send peace.

Lois Lane @Desrev01
07 March, 11:34
omg I keep shaking my head and I’m finding it difficult to concentrate. Storm ahead Patriots.

08 March, 02:14
In response Lois Lane to her Publication
I send you peace and LOVE....

Bubba Obbs @Bubbaobbs_17
07 March, 09:59
Yes....Wife too....

07 March, 10:09
In response Bubba Obbs to his Publication
It's happening.. Buckle up....

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
07 March, 09:48
Me too, also fatigue, lethargy, unable to concentrate.

07 March, 10:02
In response Maga Irish to her Publication
Everyone is effected in a different way. Listen to music it helps.

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
Me too, also fatigue, lethargy, unable to concentrate.

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
07 March, 09:47
Yes, Kept Thinking Someone Is Talking About Me! I Was Hoping It Was Good! lol

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
07 March, 09:45
It’s madness I tell ya! ringing off the hoook ova heer!

07 March, 09:50
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Something big is coming. Buckle up....

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
07 March, 11:43
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
not ringing but dizzy as all hell 😩

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
07 March, 09:43
Yes its been intense past couple of days. I’m use to ringing in ears but these energies I feel in my joints. Very painful for 2 days. This afternoon I felt some relief.

In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
Something is happening. I leave it at that...

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
07 March, 09:42
yep and a friend of mine from across the country told me the same thing this morning.

07 March, 09:54
In response Rae Rae to her Publication
Something is up. Buckle up Rea time for a BOOM !!!!

John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly donated @DogsAtPlay
07 March, 09:41
Yes, it’s been deafening!

07 March, 09:46
In response John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly to her Publication
Listening to music helps - I been dealing with it for many years now.