Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
07 March, 09:37
My ears have been ringing it's intense the last couple days.. How about you all????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lois Lane @Desrev01
07 March, 11:34
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
omg I keep shaking my head and I’m finding it difficult to concentrate. Storm ahead Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply
Lois Lane @Desrev01
08 March, 10:34
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Thank you TS, its been a long road but i have never lost hope. I found Q Dec 17th 2017 and my life has never been the same. I believe God woke me up at 3am, I started searching the board and never looked back. Thank you for all you do. Love, Peace and Calm right back to you Patriot! 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

08 March, 10:41
In response Lois Lane to her Publication
Truth - I opened my 1st twitter account in January 2018, To learn more about Q and follow POTUS DJT. I had never had a SM account before that. I just told my wife today that if the Q team had not come when it did, not sure how I would have gotten through the last few years. By the way I just got Fired on 1/31/22 no jab and I have never been happier. I worked at VFC for Vans.. See below there in Bed with the CGI

08 March, 10:52
In response Lois Lane to her Publication
That's Kinda how it works....