Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
🩸By his own words, Bill Barr knew there was going to be massive fraud in 2020 due to just the mail in ballots but then when it happened he said he found nothing and then did nothing to even investigate it

He was a Traitor and a Coward.
10:04 PM - Mar 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
07 March, 11:10
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
I thought I read on Real Raw News hes been executed already...I could be wrong though.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
deborah sidener @debbiedo
13 March, 07:01
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
I don't believe real raw news

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
13 March, 10:13
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
SATIRE SITE REAL RAW NEWS

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
07 March, 12:49
To catch the swamp, maybe they had to capture evidence of new crimes or cover up of old crimes.

These people got pushed into the light

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
07 March, 10:49
my internal jury is still out on dozens of people. there were so many things that could have been done, what were the potential adverse reactions to those remedies.

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
07 March, 11:04
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
I am right with you.....I just think that there has to be just an enormous amount of information that we don't have any clue of and they have all done what was needed to get this done and done right, or at least praying that this is so🙏🙏🙏

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
07 March, 10:47
exactly what timeline would we be in if he did? a civil war timeline perhaps?

07 March, 11:02
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
If he is a White Hat, didn't we "Have it All"???? So why would it take that long???

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
07 March, 08:58
He helped pull off 9/11

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
07 March, 08:50
All part of fhe plan folks !! enjoying the movie?

Erin Believe @ErinBelieve777
07 March, 08:25
I could never tell will Barr..Pompeo will be a shock for me.

memes matter @NoComment
07 March, 07:03
,but isnt this better optics and would look bias unless he didnt playthis role?

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
07 March, 06:08
There are people in this world who can be bought and their price is way too cheap. Then there are people who can NOT be bought for any price. It is hard to see the difference until the bought and paid for people show their true colors. That is when their master tells them what than can and can not do. I just wonder if Barr's little grandson who was present at his confirmation hearing is still proud of him.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
07 March, 05:49
Hello Carole ~ I supported Barr from a very long time ago to find out he was a traitor to my President Trump it’s heartbreaking . I’m still hoping the white hats had to turn black hats to win this war againest the Psychotic Globalists .

07 March, 08:07
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
I am too as I also supported him....What concerns me is his past and past connections but still a part of me that hopes he is on the Good Side as are many more people🙏🙏🙏

deborah sidener @debbiedo
07 March, 05:49
I remember being so relieved he was on our side willing to go all the way for his country HE WAS ONE OF OUR HEROS! BARR BETRAYED ALL OF US HE BETRAYED HIS COUNTRY... HANGING IS WAY TOO FUCKING GOOD FOR THIS TRAITOR... If he never sees justice HE WILL NEVER WALK OUR STREETS.

Mar Jek @Mjekel
07 March, 03:40
He had a roll to play. He is doing it well. I personally hope he is a white hat and was one who infiltrated the black hats.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
07 March, 01:56
We will be finding out.

07 March, 09:02
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I really am hoping & praying he is a good guy as I am with so many......I have to keep believing that not everyone has sold their soul to the Devil...😥🙏

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
07 March, 12:45
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Wherefore thou art great, O Lord God: for there is none like thee, neither is there any God beside thee, according to all that we have heard with our ears. -2 Samuel 7:22

The Light > Shines upon the deeds of the darkness.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
07 March, 01:02
Well he was with poppu bush back in the day so what did we expect? I have pic but won't let me upload for some reason?

Mike Littlejohn @RobinhoodLa54
07 March, 12:58
Like Trump's statement he was afraid of being impeached from the AG position and blasted by the media. So he decided to cover his ass. He was a pos.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
06 March, 10:13
Not necessarily. We're in a highly complex war, with people putting their reps on the line to defeat evil. We really have no idea who is on what side. The fog is now pea soup.

06 March, 10:25
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Very True and I was on the fence for a while, but investigating his past and connections has me leaning to him most likely being a DS player....We'll have to wait and see this play out and what side he's really on.

Carey Lou @Careylou
06 March, 10:08
🤬