Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
31 January, 08:59
The end won't be for everyone. Some went back to sleep.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Maga @Christina71
31 January, 11:51
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Here's what I get from my Mom "I just want to know, how are you going to feel, when nothing happens? Because I am praying it's not" this is a Christian women, who reads her bible and loves God. I can't hardly stand even trying to be nice. Added to the fact, that we both have Christ in our names. I'm at a loss. Her "Christian" friends have convinced her, that Q is dark, which they got from the media. Added to that mess, my hubby bailed too. 😢

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Data Gramma @Vic
31 January, 11:56
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
I'm so sorry to hear that. When we go from dark to light, they will be looking to you for some guidance. Try to hang on.

Thank you so much, and I will keep trying. I have decided, that I am no longer going to talk about it, unless I'm online. 👍
12:01 AM - Feb 01, 2021
In response Data Gramma to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Christina71 in this post can reply
Data Gramma @Vic
01 February, 12:05
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
I've had to do that with family members as well. Luckily, my adult children are on board with me so that's a blessing. You're meme is funny and gave me a smile 😊

01 February, 12:08
In response Data Gramma to her Publication
So glad you've got people around, who support you. Glad you got a laugh too. I'm really strong, I will be OK, and just sit back awhile. 🙏😎