Only people mentioned by EyesOpen2020 in this post can reply
Frances Long @Camelot
09 March, 02:17
In response Eyes Open to her Publication
doing that exactly right now!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
09 March, 07:44
🙏😇 222 bon message

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
09 March, 07:38
Exactly, NO FEAR --- another door will open!
Like clock work - it just is

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
06 March, 10:13
Do I regret - "leaving" a place that wanted to suck the dignity and morality of 35 year commitment to a job ??? no.
Does truth matter ... YES.. to a soul it is life or death.

Is living every day wondering where you will "stay" next - stressful?
with no "safety nets"?

Eyes Open @EyesOpen2020
07 March, 07:40
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
I refused to mask when the restaurant I worked at re-opened. 15 years there, 35 years total. LOVED my job. customers loved me. I was the goofy waitress who made you laugh. People would wait until my tables opened up. May 2021 no masks. Had to reapply for my job and didn’t get it back bc i passed on Saturday shifts. I offered to cover any shift during the week. The year + had showed me what was important and 35 years of weekend work was enough. July 2021 my hubby walks away from his job due to the masking policy and the threat of the jab. He was facility supervisor at an incinerator and had worked his way up from the bottom. The stress level was killing him. i was watching it. Here we are March 2022. We are in the process of getting a 1956 Peterbilt on the road so we can be our own bosses. We call the past months our practice retirement. We have emptied our garage of a few of our toys (67 Chevy &62 Falcon ) so we arent pulling from savings. Yes, the cushion we had is almost gone but I

Eyes Open @EyesOpen2020
06 March, 07:06
thanks VK... you just made my day!!!

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
06 March, 05:44
Absolutely. Got fired for not taking the Vax. left Chinada and moved to Mexico and started my youtube channel! God Bless!!

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
06 March, 05:41
I completely agree.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 March, 05:39
This is going to become more and more apparent to everyone as we go.

The more positive you stay the more positives that come your way in the path that is really yours to take.

The more negatives you can remove from your life the faster the universe, the ALL responds to you.

We are energy, eternal energy.
Everything that exists is energy.
Consider that and mix it with God.
See what happens!

@vincentkennedy

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
06 March, 05:02
Did this 40+ years ago from abusive ex
never looked back, no regrets, best thing I did for my kids☮️

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
06 March, 04:14
Refocus on your one special God Given Talent (Gift) to Humanity. What is that one thing that comes naturally to you? Focus on whatever that is and refine it, excercize it, deploy it in an effort to synergize with others who could use your talent to accellerate their results. Do what you were born to do and the rest will (In this New World) most certainly take care of itself! ❤️

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
06 March, 04:18
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
P.S. Stay Positive!
Always focus on the solution, not the problem!
Just Slide to the left! No download req’rd! 😉👍
https://www.slideshare.net...