Eyes Open @EyesOpen2020
06 March, 03:36

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
06 March, 10:13
In response Eyes Open to her Publication
Do I regret - "leaving" a place that wanted to suck the dignity and morality of 35 year commitment to a job ??? no.
Does truth matter ... YES.. to a soul it is life or death.

Is living every day wondering where you will "stay" next - stressful?
with no "safety nets"?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eyes Open @EyesOpen2020
I refused to mask when the restaurant I worked at re-opened. 15 years there, 35 years total. LOVED my job. customers loved me. I was the goofy waitress who made you laugh. People would wait until my tables opened up. May 2021 no masks. Had to reapply for my job and didn’t get it back bc i passed on Saturday shifts. I offered to cover any shift during the week. The year + had showed me what was important and 35 years of weekend work was enough. July 2021 my hubby walks away from his job due to the masking policy and the threat of the jab. He was facility supervisor at an incinerator and had worked his way up from the bottom. The stress level was killing him. i was watching it. Here we are March 2022. We are in the process of getting a 1956 Peterbilt on the road so we can be our own bosses. We call the past months our practice retirement. We have emptied our garage of a few of our toys (67 Chevy &62 Falcon ) so we arent pulling from savings. Yes, the cushion we had is almost gone but I
07:40 AM - Mar 07, 2022
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
Only people mentioned by EyesOpen2020 in this post can reply
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
07 March, 09:55
In response Eyes Open to her Publication
Been working pt online since fall 21.. doesn't pay the bills.......
homeless
living in temporary spaces........
DOG is faithful.
Friends offer prayers... prayers help... with prayer there is hope... and
direction?

Dreamt I lured the bad guy to the police station last night. The guy bombed the police station with some chemical. But we caught him........ then I helped the injured. So far it's only a dream - but it's my heart. Psalm 73:26......

Keep getting the PFIZER DOCS out there.
I think GOD intentional has me "sitting out this year". in profession.. because there is no way I will be involved in those committing the crimes........ doesn't make the stress any less.

Eyes Open @EyesOpen2020
07 March, 01:45
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
when they reopened with masks, i couldnt do it. i knew it was wrong. spending all that time alone and researching and hitting rock bottom was what God needed me to do. there were dark days and i honestly thought i was losing my mind. today? no fear. no regret. i lost my job but gained the real me❤️