Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
06 March, 02:05
How are You all Feeling today?

Weather is nice here.

There is beauty in the universe.

God's Love for us all is believably amazing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
06 March, 02:08
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
today sucks a big ole donkey *ick...

had a talk with us folks that got taken advantage of.

I can't even stand to re-read the final edit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 March, 02:10
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
What do You believe in?

06 March, 02:21
God already won, it doesn't mean the mud doesn't suck. Brother, I don't even have the motivation to finish this book. I'm fighting.

Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
Do you think God is done with this....? What Your Heart is Brother. You know I Love YOU Man. "I am with You always".
02:24 PM - Mar 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
06 March, 03:28
loce wonit All

06 March, 03:29
love

Just Diana @Diana19
06 March, 04:18
And With God at the helm, You shall have it !💞

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
06 March, 03:33
WWIII is A War for The Mind!
Maybe it’s not time to finish that book but rather recharge, relax & relate to these extreme mental pressures generated by this War!
We’re right here in the mud with ya Joe Dirt! 🇺🇸

06 March, 05:04
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
But the Lord said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart. -1 Samuel 16:7

God sees everything, not so good for those chasing saturn rings.