Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
06 March, 02:05
How are You all Feeling today?

Weather is nice here.

There is beauty in the universe.

God's Love for us all is believably amazing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
06 March, 02:08
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
today sucks a big ole donkey *ick...

had a talk with us folks that got taken advantage of.

I can't even stand to re-read the final edit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 March, 02:10
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
What do You believe in?

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
06 March, 02:21
God already won, it doesn't mean the mud doesn't suck. Brother, I don't even have the motivation to finish this book. I'm fighting.

06 March, 02:24
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Do you think God is done with this....? What Your Heart is Brother. You know I Love YOU Man. "I am with You always".

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
06 March, 03:33
WWIII is A War for The Mind!
Maybe it’s not time to finish that book but rather recharge, relax & relate to these extreme mental pressures generated by this War!
We’re right here in the mud with ya Joe Dirt! 🇺🇸

Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
But the Lord said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart. -1 Samuel 16:7

God sees everything, not so good for those chasing saturn rings.
05:04 PM - Mar 06, 2022
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jason VanDerpoel, click on at the bottom under it