Dan Auito @DanUSCG
TRAITOR ALERT 👇😤👎
https://tv.gab.com/channel...
04:50 PM - Mar 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by DanUSCG in this post can reply
Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
07 March, 11:58
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
His face says it all. I've said from day one that he's a rhino.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 March, 11:28
Everyone who is in with the WEF need to be removed from office. What is with Elon??? Really, I feel like we are being walked to a really bad future. Is the best really yet to come with these people in control????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
07 March, 11:38
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
Am i wrong here isn't that the deviled horns?

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
08 March, 12:18
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
President Trump never really “officially endorsed” a candidate for our gubernatorial primary in Texas. If he did, I apologize because I didn’t see it or hear it. He said good things about Abbott and the only thing I can figure out is that maybe Trump knows he will be exposed? Abbott kept many people locked down and masked for 8 months, kept the big businesses open, (I guess viruses know the difference between big stores and small businesses), our border was overrun (and still is) and not enough was ever done to REALLY close it or secure it. The sane and good people of Texas would have gladly helped pay to finish the wall or stand alongside the Border Patrol down there. Then there was the 8 day freeze and we discovered tax dollars had paid for frozen windmills and snow covered solar panels instead of Texas energy independence. (Maybe they thought they could freeze us out?) Follow the money, yet again. I’m still scratching my head. It’s like people just sign up for more of the same.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 March, 11:52
Yeah we have known he was bad the whole time if nothing else but from his hand symbols, but what about the lieutenant governor there?
He had been on the front lines loud, conservative, and proud of it the whole time.

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
05 March, 05:05
Yeah. he's a Bush all the way! However it's him or Beto now, No choice.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
05 March, 05:06
In response kim schwartz to his Publication
Recall’em all get a Trump endorsement and Vote it!