Deplorable 63* @ClaysEars
I really feel they are going to have to kill the Internet soon. Anons are debunking every lie being presented from Ukraine with 24-48 hours. They cannot have us sharing our findings throughout the world this fast thereby destroying their narrative before it can even take shape. They are fooked and they know it. And we know that they know that they are fooked. I have said for a long time, They gave us the Internet to watch us and collect data on us but we have turned it around and are using those tools to bring them down. The stupidest thing they ever did was to give us the Internet and I am loving it.
10:08 AM - Mar 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by ClaysEars in this post can reply
Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
07 March, 09:20
In response Deplorable 63* to his Publication
Big Brother is watching the mirror.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
07 March, 07:54
100 percent

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
06 March, 08:57
We are moving at the speed of thought. Entangled by the quantum zeitgeist. At some point in the not too distant future we will no longer need the internet.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
06 March, 05:08
THEY GAVE OUR CHILDREN LOCKDOWNZ...
OUR CHILDRENZ GAVE THEM 👇👇👇

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
06 March, 05:07
EEXACTLY😁😁😁