Kentucky Patriot @KentuckyPatriot
I strongly encourage everyone to go through their piggy banks and pull out any silver coins (not nickels) that were minted in 1964 or earlier. Odds are those are 90% silver. The current melt price of those coins is about $3 for dimes, $6 for quarters, and $10 for half dollars. I collected them as a kid and decided to pull them back out to see what I had since I haven't located at them in nearly 30 years. With the anticipated squeeze on silver, I've heard that prices could soar as high as 1000%! That $3 1962 dime in your piggy bank might be worth a small fortune.
11:11 PM - Jan 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by KentuckyPatriot in this post can reply
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
13 February, 06:40
In response Kentucky Patriot to his Publication
Ahhh the look and feel of REAL MONEY!! Silver, gold and other precious metals are about to go to the moon in value. Deep State has been suppressing true value for years and years............buckle up and buy now while you still can!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
13 February, 07:49
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
What is this BIG PUSH from the latest report - 2.12.21
on BITCOIN and how it will be all we use, even for payroll and such?

Sounds like the beginning of Social Control. You misbehave and you are FOOKED!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Peaceofficer18) can see their posts