Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
We need more anons posting song lyrics with the lyrics youtube video with it.
Musicians were trying to tell us for decades.
Why arent more people posting song lyrics?
People don't click on plain links.
You have to make it cute like I do with the lyrics typed out with the video with lyrics link too. IT HAS TO HAVE EYE APPEAL.

You have to put the shit right under peoples noses or they DONT CARE.

I took journalism in high school and Im glad I did.

Psychology and journalism are two subjects this whole world need to buckle down and study.

What is a narcissist?
What is an empath?

Can you answer those questions?
01:42 PM - Mar 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
04 March, 02:29
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
lyrics and video symbolism is the message that others through time have been telling us... but most dont see it ... social engineering has worked on the masses for decades...

i know what you are saying... but some people arent ready... i can tell because i post music all the time ... and every time i post rap or hip hop type i lose followers lol but the songs i post all have a message in the lyrics and/or the video...
most people are to sensitive and programmed to not listen or see... its like the song Fire lake by bob seger who wants to be the first to do something... and be the one to stand alone to be ridiculed for being different or being the first to stand outside the norm...
there are many psychological barriers and levels that must be broke down for some to begin to see that their programmed belief's arnt really their own...and they are controlled by those programmed belief's. creating their own MENTAL PRISON.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Fire Lake - Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band - YouTube

from the album "Against the Wind" - 1980 clips from:- Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man (1991) © Krisjair / Laredo / Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer- Easy Rider (19...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
04 March, 02:30
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
Dragon been assigned here to help U
military sent me
lets go Brother I got U
;)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Edie Brown @VeroBeach4me
04 March, 03:06
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
goes along with the programming they put on tv and movies. Now that I am awake - when I see these things I'm like "holy crap"!!

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
04 March, 01:48
I like this one but still need to learn how to play it. https://youtu.be/dBtVPb_be...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
04 March, 01:51
In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication
Also I tune my guitar to 444hz. I haven't played in two years because I've been researching the shit out of everything.

Sharon Yak @lilbaker
04 March, 01:46
I don't go a day without listening to some kind of music...I'm on it & will post.