Martin Geddes @martingeddes
If you are struggling, then ask for help.
I have struggled too, and asked.
It came. Yours will come too.
But you have to ask.
No ask, no get.
Got it?
Xx
06:15 AM - Mar 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Bea Benjamin @FranBea
04 March, 12:37
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
⭐️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
04 March, 11:59
I would add don't mistreat people in order to recieve this gift, treat others with respect and show them goodness to watch your blessings increase exponentially. You can't recieve when you're selfish. You must give a little to get a lot more back! 🙏🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 donated @Photon
04 March, 12:34
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
I don't expect anything back. Doing the right thing is its own reward. 💙

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
04 March, 11:38
we are not telepathic - yet

there are so many things going on, we cannot see everything

so yes, you must ask directly

folk will help if they are able... because they are able... not, because they gain smug points.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
04 March, 11:30
Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
-Matthew 7:7-8

Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
04 March, 07:21
and a humble heart
grace will follow
❤️

Hoozhee Hoozhee @Hoozhee
04 March, 06:55
I help so many people by keeping them confident and optimistic while we watch the plan happeneing, but it's hard man...

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
04 March, 06:17
I asked for help with my wifes funeral costs. put a givesendgo on gab and here. No one helped. Not a soul.

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
04 March, 06:20
In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication
Maybe it was how it was presented? Or perhaps you needed to reach out first to allies to help boost it?

Jes King @jes_US
04 March, 06:16
is not asking the universe and all those that are tuned in well enough, Martin?

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
04 March, 06:17
In response Jes King to her Publication
Sometimes it has to be done personally to those "who know, who care, who can".