Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Thank you to everyone who helped answer the home mortgage questions.

I took a TON of notes.

I’m serious about solving this fookery.

Plus, the Trump family has a lot of money to invest in Patriots so... we’re in good company. ;)

The future is OURS, Patriots.

Never forget it!

🕶
01:43 AM - Mar 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Paint Head @Paint
05 March, 01:35
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
we got your back if needed💪🏻💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
05 March, 10:11
Thank you for your effort on this project & for energizing us to help! People are the key, family and community need to work together to help forge the way.

Supporting each other in all needs is our first goal & done with transparency will avoid any opportunity of malpractice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 March, 01:13

Thanks Doq, the compounding of interest and the way it is paid is at issue as well.
People should not have to pay 3 to 4 times what the home is worth on the mtg.
Surely there is a way to better marry the homeowners equity over increase pmts along with a different amortization of the pmts for interest vs principle to make it cheaper and more equitable for the homeowners.

And Nana would close with this:
The cabal has ripped us all off our entire lives and for generations.

The gold and antiquities that has been taken back from the cabal should be used to provide some minimal basics for all of humanity for a home and basic living costs ei... electricity, water, internet, food.

Is Nana for giving ppl bulk money, hell no not large amts because most would just blow money given for a home for instance on something else and still be homeless, but $$s given that can ONLY be spent on a home, yes all for that.

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
04 March, 11:47
The best reward would be to rid us of the evils and just let people live a free, happy life without all those trying to control us.

Heal The World Joyful @HealTheWorld
04 March, 09:11
thank you doc

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
04 March, 05:45
I need to go find the questions, my mother is so confused on what she needs to do. We havent closed yet so everything is up in the air still.

Sue Schroeder @SueSchroeder
04 March, 12:00
Well, that’s very encouraging… Thank you and God bless you Doq.

TRutH N LyZe @Bawlin
04 March, 10:46
If there's any way I can help or get involved please let me know.

CQRGI Que @CQRGI7
04 March, 07:10
are you on truth social?

Jes King @jes_US
04 March, 06:12
until then, we will survive,
we always do... they fucking hate that about us. good for them, vrilL sucking bastards.

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
04 March, 06:01
I am in Realtor in Ga. The housing market is insane. Lenders are so invasive. They literally want to know where every single cent that you have comes from. If another adult will be residing in the house with you but not on the mortgage, they still want to know the same thing about them. They are way too invasive in my opinion.

Jay Bird @HawksNest3
04 March, 06:09
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
The same with rental properties. They want EVERYTHING including the blood of your first born. (sarcasm,)

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
04 March, 04:59

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
04 March, 04:52
Thankyou DoQ+!! Love your #17 timestamp. ❤

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
04 March, 03:39
I am an english teacher that became an artist . I have been working my whole life just to pay rent and survive. one of the most important wishes of mine would be to someday have my own house in which I could also have my-bussiness . Im 53 and that dream seems unattainable :(. I never had a sallary or job that gave me a right to own a house in the first place.

Jes King @jes_US
04 March, 06:14
In response Ely Piteda⭐️ to her Publication
we were not one of the lucky ones at 28 handed million dollars worth of properties and having our bottoms powdered while they take the silver spoon in and out in and out in and out.
if I hear one more of those retards talk about how hard they worked to get where they are I'm going to kick them in the teeth spiritually speaking of course.
we will achieve our goals and when we do we will have a proficiency higher than anything anyone has ever seen, when my manifestation comes true glory be there for all to see.
ALL The Glory goes to God.
continue to stay determined stick to your truth get ready to mop the floor with them.
#bangON

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
04 March, 03:12
thanks Doc! We needed that!

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
04 March, 02:30
merci pour tous ces partages 🙏☘️

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
04 March, 02:21
I can't wait to feel that . . . It has been a long road.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
04 March, 01:53

TRutH N LyZe @Bawlin
04 March, 01:50

Julie Casey @Trump2023
04 March, 01:46
Thank You Doq your inspiration for our future is much appreciated ❤️