Doq Holliday @doqholliday
04 March, 01:43
Thank you to everyone who helped answer the home mortgage questions.

I took a TON of notes.

I’m serious about solving this fookery.

Plus, the Trump family has a lot of money to invest in Patriots so... we’re in good company. ;)

The future is OURS, Patriots.

Never forget it!

🕶

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
I am an english teacher that became an artist . I have been working my whole life just to pay rent and survive. one of the most important wishes of mine would be to someday have my own house in which I could also have my-bussiness . Im 53 and that dream seems unattainable :(. I never had a sallary or job that gave me a right to own a house in the first place.
03:39 AM - Mar 04, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QGateKeeper in this post can reply
Jes King @jes_US
04 March, 06:14
In response Ely Piteda⭐️ to her Publication
we were not one of the lucky ones at 28 handed million dollars worth of properties and having our bottoms powdered while they take the silver spoon in and out in and out in and out.
if I hear one more of those retards talk about how hard they worked to get where they are I'm going to kick them in the teeth spiritually speaking of course.
we will achieve our goals and when we do we will have a proficiency higher than anything anyone has ever seen, when my manifestation comes true glory be there for all to see.
ALL The Glory goes to God.
continue to stay determined stick to your truth get ready to mop the floor with them.
#bangON

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396